Family house of two floors built in the beginning of the 20th Century. It used to belong to the Duchess of Parcent. It is owned by the Lara Lobato family since 1957, and they have used it as living premises first and, later, as an occasional holiday house, until 2004 in which they decided to rebuild it in order to use it for tourism purposes, creating then the hotel.
If you book directly with us 5% discount
It has 5 double rooms: 3 with double beds (that can be used as individual rooms) and 2 with 2 single beds. All of them are facing the street. The
rooms have TV, AC and heating. Each one of them has a private
bathroom with shower, hair-drye and is fully equipped with toilet
utilities. 2 of the rooms allow extra beds, becoming, therefore, family
rooms (up to 4 people per room).
There is also a living area / reception in the hotel
The hotel resents a modern decoration with a minimalist and traditional touch, that combines perfectly with the pebbled streets around the hotel
and the façades of the ancient buildings of the area.